A Warm Welcome To Newcomers
Friday, January 27, 2012 | 1:47 PM | 0 comments
Oh okay it seems like my class is going to have some new members. Right now my class only have 8 class members. Ain't it sound like pupils in 'kelas pemulihan'? -,- Both me and Kiset are the only girls in that class. It should have 9 at first until Irfan Iskandar decided to move in to Jauhari, the one and only pure Biology class.
Soooooooo macam mana ni wehhh? I'm still confusing bout making decision what class should I stay. This is one of the most complicated moment when you're about to step into upper form.
- Bestari - Biology + ICT
- Cendekia & Intelek - Biology + Akaun
- Jauhari - Biology only
- Fikrah, Arif & Sarjana - LKTK
I'm in Arif. LKTK? Hahaha fatin hebakk sangat ka hang lukis?! Even comot macam belacan go to die aku tak kesah. -______-"
