I Need To Change
Sunday, December 16, 2012 | 8:15 AM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum.
Sedar atau tak, kita semua tak pernah terlepas daripada melakukan kesalahan sama ada besar atau kecil. Tidak bermakna tiada jalan untuk kita berubah atau betulkan kesalahan kita. Ask for the forgiveness from Him is the only solution and never repeat the same mistake twice.
Im a normal teen. I make mistake. I talk shits. I cursed. I do the same mistake over and over again. Imma sinner. I wanna change. My iman fluactuate. My self esteem low. I need a guidance. The reason that i can still stand on my feet till now is because of Him My Lord. He's the only reason. Thank You Allah.
Satan and nafsu are the biggest enemies. Our iman must be strong to fight them. Pedulikan apa yang orang nak kata. Pedulikan perlian mereka. Kita tahu tujuan kita. Kita tahu kita berada di pihak yang mana. Don't get them over you.
As a teen, i know most of us are influenced by friends. But, we must know which one is wrong and which one is right. Know the difference. Friends, do guide me to the right path. Do help me.