Please Don't Act Like That
Assalamualaikum.
I feel good nanananana *iklan NTV7* haha
ok hmm. So far so good, it's been 4 months already. Ahah without him. So much better i guess. Alhamdulillah.
But, there's one little thing. Please please please i beg you. Let the past be bygone. There's nothing more between us. And you should be aware of it, you already have your girlfriend, so how come you still called others girl 'sayang' and confessed this and that blablabla.
Maybe you said ahh don't mind my girlfrind is sporting, she doesn't care. Shut up. Imma a girl like her. I know how she feel. Don't treat her like a doll. I don't ask our relationship to be continued again cause i don't want it, indeed. Im sick of being hurt. Im sick of being lied. Im sick of being treat like a toy. Hm i just don't the same thing hurt me for the second time. You got your own life now and i got mine. I'd prefers the way we are now. Talk and laugh like a friends. That was much better, seriously. Btw, i wanna concentrated on my study first. That was more important. I wanna change. Guide me Ya Allah.
xoxo,
Fatin Nur Fatihah.
Older Post | Newer Post
|
WELCOME
Ada
secret stalker(s)
tengah skodeng haha kantoi. Be nice, mind words. Thanks.
CREDIT
Edited by : Fatin Fatihah Template by : Jaja
Background by : FPA
PEMILIK KERAJAAN
Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter
Hi Assalamualaikum. The girl up there was proud to be named as Fatin Nur Fatihah by her beloved abah and mama, Mohamad Rosli Hj Bakar and Zuraidah Hashim. She was born in Penang on 30th March in the year of glory 1996. Currently studying at Tun Syed Sheh Shahabudin Science Secondary School.
Praise to Allah that given her all these enjoyment. She love vintage style, dreaming bout the things that will never happen, eating and eating all the time, photography, listening to the musics. She loves Nicholas Sparks's work but she never read none of his novels but only watching the movies haha because there's no reading novels passion flow in her hormone, at all. Boyfriend? Of course she have dude, it is even two! It is Snickers and whitecoffee. Ohgoshh they are really seducing. She can be such a freak and complicated sometimes. Judge me? I don't mind. Do i give a damn? No. Thanks.
This retard can always stand on her own no matter how many people hurt her, no matter how much pain people give to her. Because she believes in Allah. Allah will never let someone who needs Him walks alone. She experienced those kinds of negative thoughts but she never lose hope. One of her wish is to bring her parents to Makkah soon, insyaAllah and hope to become a successful interior designer. Last words, may Allah the Almighty bless all of us and protect us from the bad.
.Wassalam.
Please Don't Act Like That
Assalamualaikum.
I feel good nanananana *iklan NTV7* haha
ok hmm. So far so good, it's been 4 months already. Ahah without him. So much better i guess. Alhamdulillah.
But, there's one little thing. Please please please i beg you. Let the past be bygone. There's nothing more between us. And you should be aware of it, you already have your girlfriend, so how come you still called others girl 'sayang' and confessed this and that blablabla.
Maybe you said ahh don't mind my girlfrind is sporting, she doesn't care. Shut up. Imma a girl like her. I know how she feel. Don't treat her like a doll. I don't ask our relationship to be continued again cause i don't want it, indeed. Im sick of being hurt. Im sick of being lied. Im sick of being treat like a toy. Hm i just don't the same thing hurt me for the second time. You got your own life now and i got mine. I'd prefers the way we are now. Talk and laugh like a friends. That was much better, seriously. Btw, i wanna concentrated on my study first. That was more important. I wanna change. Guide me Ya Allah.
xoxo,
Fatin Nur Fatihah.
Older Post | Newer Post
|